Monday, December 13, 2010

Introduction!

Hello guys and dolls,
I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and tell you a little about what this site is going to be. So, I guess I'll start with a little about me. I never really know what to write in these things so this is kinda difficult. My name is Brittany and I am 21 years young. I am a proud momma to a 4 year old little man who defiantly keeps me on my toes. I've been happily married going on 4 years now. I am a health freak and am constantly counting every calorie that enters my mouth. I've lost 62.8 lbs and am the happiest I've been in a while :) I'm obsessed with fitness and photography. I've been doing photoshop for 3 1/2 years now and I am in love with it. I got out of it for a while simply because I just didn't have the time to sit and focus on editing with the little man. Now, that he's a little older and in school it has become a little easier for me.

I first got into photography and editing when I moved with my little family (hubby and son) to New York. Ya see, I'm a southern gal from good 'ole Soddy Daisy, Tennessee, So moving that far away from my family(12-22 hours) I really needed something to occupy my time and really keep my mind of missing them so much. Didn't seem to help with that part of it, but it did keep me busy. I've learned a lot over the past few years about photoshop, but I'm always looking for the next new thing or learning anything more advanced.

So, with that being said I decided to start up this blogspot. I enjoy editing photo's for my friends, but don't enjoy posting them all over my Facebook. Some seem to get frustrated with that. So, what better place to post them rather than on my own site, right? So, this site will pretty much consist of edits I'll be doing for my friends through request. I will also be adding signatures at request as well. A signature is often used at the end of a blog post, email ect. and can be created with a photo of your choice and other clip art.

I'll be posting samples of ones I'm making and if you would like one you need to become a follower and also leave a comment below that post telling me you would like one and then email me the picture you would like to use at preciousphotography@yahoo.com. I do request higher images in pixel as they are easier to work with. Sometimes my work has a lot of detail so I need to zoom in especially if I am doing a photo retouch! && remember NOT all photo's will turn out the same even with the same effects used. Every picture is different, so every effect turns out differently! Everything on this site will be made for free with the exception you will become a follower :)

So, I hope you'll follow, stick around and enjoy my work!
Toodles;
      Brittany from PreciousMoments-Photography

4 comments:

  1. I want a signature for my blog <3 Something with my name & photography name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to make something up for ya! Do you like Twilight? I just bought a bunch of kits to make siggies with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do! I just wanted something with words & curls for my photography blog. Like my photography name is super cute font then my name is a cute, plain font :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh ok :) I shall do that then my friend!

    ReplyDelete